Con-Cushion Mask Enhancer
Introducing the Con-Cushion Mask Enhancer - a new product designed to be attached to your umpire or catcher's mask to reduce the risk of concussions and head trauma!
- Tested to show a reduction of up to 70% in Head Injury Criteria (HIC). The Head Injury Criterion (HIC) is a measurement of the likelihood of an injury arising from impact.
- Tested up to 85 MPH
- Lightweight rubber-like material (4 oz.) makes the Con-Cushion virtually unnoticeable on your head
- Worn by Gerry Davis
- Available in blue or black
- Achieves peak performance for one full season, or 50 games - whichever comes first
- Easy to install:
1. Position the Mask Enhancer on top of the upper mask pad. With the soft, "fuzzy" side of the Velcro straps facing you, thread the straps through the open spaces in the Mask Enhancer (2nd opening, top and bottom, left and right).
2. Wrap the two Velcro straps over the front bars of the mask. Press to stick the Velcro together.
Please Note: No product can completely eliminate the risk of concussions or head trauma. There is no conclusive data that Con-Cushion Mask Enhancer prevents concussions. The design is intended to reduce the intensity of the impact force to the head and brain. For optimum performance, the Con-Cushion should be replaced every season - or after 50 games - whichever comes first.
Product Code: AC01
Quantity in Basket: None