- Loose uniform numbers made to be sewn in separate layers
- Front layer (white) measures about 3.25" tall; Back layer (white) measures about 4" tall
- Typically used for black umpire shirts
- Mandated numbering style for all black garments in the ACC, Big South, SEC, Sun Belt, Southland Conference, and SWAC; Also the mandated numbering style for the black shirts and convertible jacket in the Southern Conference and Southern Collegiate Umpires Association
- Please Note: Loose uniform numbers are not eligible for discount.